We’ve put a breakthrough business model to work.
Now it’s your turn.
Find out if there’s a franchise available in your area
Run Your Home Service Franchise with Confidence.
You can do it all, backed by 30 years of expertise and a leadership team with you from the start.
Three decades as the innovators, creators, and brand-builders of Solatube Home allow us to provide
the very best continuing education and training for our franchise owners.
Our goal is to help our Solatube Home franchise owners at every stage in their business’ growth. Our streamlined start-up process, begins with you coming to corporate headquarters for our University of Solatube training program, which features.
- Extensive product training.
- Guidance on refining your budget.
- Helping you establish your online presence.
- Ordering your initial marketing materials and other inventory.
In Business for Yourself,
Not by Yourself.
As a Solatube Home franchise owner, you aren’t alone.
We provide comprehensive and ongoing support for your business, which includes:
- Site selection, plus business start-up recommendations. Site selection, plus business start-up recommendations.
- Onboarding Specialist to guide you through the setup of your organization.
- Robust marketing support, including:
– A Powerful Lead Generation System to help you acquire customers: prepared materials, website, brochures, and a quickly-deployable digital lead generation program.
– A Marketing Action Plan (“MAP”), your monthly roadmap for the production of leads to drive your sales operations.
- Ongoing sales, installation and customer service training.
- Annual conferences each year for networking and continuing education.
Training for Life.
Our training programs are so extensive, a class or two just won’t do. You and your entire team will attend The University of Solatube to ensure you have the knowledge and confidence you need before you even open your doors for business. It’s an excellent training resource designed to provide you with the information and tools you need to launch and operate a thriving business. Initial and ongoing training topics include:
- Business start-up guidance, including assistance in ordering initial inventory and office/showroom set-up.
- Marketing and lead generation activities, including event strategies, phone sales, lead follow up processes and more.
- Consultative sales processes and techniques to create the Customer First Experience.
- Product overview and competitive analysis.
- Installation best practices, including a complete “how-to” video library.
Tools & Technologies.
You will have access to a full suite of tools and platforms, all designed to ensure you can operate your franchise efficiently and effectively. These important assets include:
- Our exclusive Business Management Software that provides a seamless connection with customers, office staff and techs in the field. We offer one paperless system to run your entire business: reporting, scheduling, inventory, accounting, payroll, marketing, sales, quoting, project management, customer service (including text-based service and installer profiles), dispatch and more.
- Confidential Operations Manual, to assist in the daily operation of the business.
- Marketing guidance and tools such as Solatube Home marketing action plans, field marketing materials, sample presentation brochures, reporting templates, plus event packages and product displays.